You can see my first post right here featuring the first 4 books I bought.
On my second trip to Waterstones I bought the biggest pile (and then had to carry them all around London for the rest of the day).
From top to bottom:
- The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion - Read this and loved it and had to own it myself
- We were liars by E. Lockheart - just finished reading this before going to London and LOVED it and I just had to have it
- The disreputable history of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockheart - I have no idea what this one is about at all, but after We were liars I am ready for more by Lockheart
- Red Rising by Pierce Brown - this one won the Goodreads 2014 Choice Awards in the Debut Goodreads Author category and looks really cool - It's got something to do with Mars
- Landline by Rainbow Rowell - everyone's raving about this and I really liked Eleanor & Park, so just had to get it
- The Rosie Effect by Graeme Simsion - HE WROTE A SEQUEL?? I did not know this till I stood with this book in my hand - but can it live up to the brilliance of the first book?
- Half a King by Joe Abercrombie - bit of a wild card, Abercrombie's name is on my to-read list, I believe he's friends with the magical Peter V Brett